maybe its time to begin again
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
The younger silver male had a twinkle in his cold eyes, but it was not a jovial one. He seemed to be pulling himself back. Adair understood. He was not one to trust others for anything, especially within a few seconds of meeting a new wolf. The wise wolf knew that. So he did not press the matter. After all, he didnt even know his name, and he was offering help. Such independence, this mystery wolf was.

"I agree that two noses are better than one, but in this case I disagree. After all I have always been able to track anything and anyone down with just myself."

At this, Adair sent the other wolf a deep rich laugh. He was so independent!
And so wary, he is. Adair didnt think the other wolf had anything against him. So he shook his dark brown and haze plated head.Then he quieted down his laughter and sent the warm gaze of a father to the younger hessian.

"I understand you're not one for talk, and from judging your lack of attention to another, I see you do not contain patience. You are are a wolf who studies. One who finds the intentions of others, and determines whether it may be beneficial to keep em around."

Grinning at the smirk the silver wolf sent his way, Adair chuckled a bit more.
"You don't hold anyone close enough to depend on them, just incase they screw you over. Independence runs strong in you."
Giving a small smile after the light hearted words he said, Adair nodded once, and with an approving look, he said softly.

"Keep at it. That is the one trait I never had as a young one. Amd that is another mistake I will never make again."
He sat on his haunches and studied the water, the water that seemed to have not a care in the world. The water whos sole mission was to just exist. Such simplicity. Adair smiled at it, thinking of those who he had met in his life, who seemed grateful just for that mission. So many memories.
Messages In This Thread
maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 25, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 02:24 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 26, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 07:10 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 26, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 27, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 27, 2014, 04:06 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 27, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 28, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 28, 2014, 05:18 AM