Hoshor Plains Come on girl, don't leave me hanging
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The tears that sprang in her eyes softened his heart. He smiled at her sadly, trying to be reassuring. He was fine. There was no need to worry. But he knew the moment he tried to voice those words she would rebuke him. Because she was the medic, and he honestly could not tell her that he was 100%, he obviously wasn't. "Ummm I'm not sure how far the drop was... maybe a couple of feet? I think it was a week ago now...maybe a little longer." If he was being honest, he could really remember. All the days had blended together, with the scouting and the cleaning they had started, Emrik had lost track of how long it had been since he fell. He was sure Speedy would not like that answer.

As she pressed herself against him gingerly, he bowed his head, wrapping around her in an odd hug. "I'm here." He murmured softly. Giving her the only reassurance that was completely true. He wasn't going anywhere. Not for a very long time.

She gave out her instruction and he followed them. Heading to their little temporary den site. He waited for her patiently, a lopsided smile on his lips. He was happy to be home. Or at least beside Speedy again. But soon, soon they would be home for real.

His wife returned shortly after, again giving him instructions. Emrik wasn't sure if she wanted to talk or not, so he kept his lips shut for the most part. Letting her do what she needed to do to feel reassured. He lowered his head, and hissed as the water hit his cheek and his cut. The man tried to keep any discomfort from reaching her, but of course she knew. Her concerned eyes, met his. He nodded at her, "I'm good Speedy."

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - March 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - March 30, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - April 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - April 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 03:53 PM