Swiftcurrent Creek U is for you and me
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i'm loving that little dude <3

Maera had not yet crawled out completely from dream-land, a place she had spent for more time than she was awake. She was a lazy soul, that preferred comfort over excitement. Hopefully this sluggish coat she dressed herself with everyday would wear off, and allow her to see the world that was veiled by her dreams.

And though lately she had been outside more frequently, she still found it hard to get out of bed. Today was no different. While the possibility of a life changing event lingered in the background, Maera twisted and turned on her belly trying to find that gate back to Dreamland.

She sighed with annoyance as she felt the tiredness sliding away from her, her eyes fluttered open and she pulled herself into a seating position. Despite she was technically awake now she still had pajamas in her eyes, meaning she blinked slowly and saw the things around her as a blurry mess.

That was why she didn't notice the little creature resting on her brother's head like a hat. She yawned and stretched the muscles along her back, while waiting for the fuzziness that clouded her vision to go away.

Her little orbs rolled lazily over the sleeping bodies scattered around the den's floor, she looked at brother and sister curled up on the side and the mere sight of them peacefully resting made her whine loudly.

She had recently noticed that every time she woke up her siblings were either asleep or outside playing a game of their own. That was the only setback about living the life of a sleeping beauty, you constantly missed stuff.

Little did she know there was another one that understood her predicament, Valtyr's the little hat had a complicated sleeping schedule too.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 27, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 27, 2014, 04:44 PM