maybe its time to begin again
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair watched the young males eyes, and in then danced the flare of anger. So serious. Yet at the comment he made to him, he watched as a flicker of consideration flashed in his sterling orbs, but it returned back to the cold steel color that it was. There was something there. Adair knew it. And again, he said nothing, using this as a learning experience for the better.

"Who made you my father, old man?"

Adair smiled at him, returning the tilt the smaller wolf before him, almost in a mimic, but genuine.
"No one did. I did not, say I was, nor do I wish I was, because I wouldnt have been able to raise you into the strong individual you are today. I would be proud to have you as a son, but thats not something I want. I would make a horrible father figure, anyway."

Adair chuckled a bit at his own honesty.

"I don't need your advice and your observations are wrong, dead wrong."

At this, Adair sent him another witty grin.
"Then dont take it. Its not as if you are forced to. I dont force anyone to do anything. Your life is your own, lad. I stated an opinion, in the same manner as you had. And your opinion is that I'm an old man. I myself, do not see me as old, but I see that you see me as old. Its not a problem to me."

"Oh by the way, why aren't you dead on your journey here?"

Adair was perplexed. Why would he be dead? Was there a reason he should be?
With confusion evident in his hazel amber eyes, he asked.

"Why would I be dead on my travels here?"
Messages In This Thread
maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 25, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 02:24 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 26, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 07:10 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 26, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 27, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 27, 2014, 04:06 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 27, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Shadow - August 28, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: maybe its time to begin again - by Adair The Forsaken - August 28, 2014, 05:18 AM