Hushed Willows You Won't Leave the Table, She Won't Leave Your Mind
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
The  yearling was quickly pulled from his momentary bout of doubt and stillness by a melodic sound drifitng over him, his eyes quickly blinking open in search of the source. He quickly found what he was looking for, much to his distress, not too far past the willows draping their arms in front of him. "Loo-mah-ah, 'eh" He called in return, mortified when he realized he was being muffled by the plants in his mouth. He sucked in a quick breath around the leafy bundle before lifting to his paws and softly trotted forwards, passing through the curtain of willows that had obstructed his view of the young woman until that moment. His eyes scanned their gorgeous surroundings, taking in the near-overwhelming feeling of vibrant life that surrounded them, before they finally settled on what he had come for. 

The boy's eyes fluttered for a moment as he looked on at the vision that was before him. There, perched upon the bank of the stream, was Lumiya in all of her silvery glory. Though birdsong echoed around him, Dante felt as though he had gone momentarily deaf, all sounds muted to a dull buzz as he focused upon the wolf in front of him. Woah. He blinked hard to bring himself back to real life, his ears flicking rapidly for a brief moment. "Heh," He mumbled softly before realizing his words were still being distorted by his gift, spitting it out at his feet and attempting to get the leaves off his tongue. "Hey," he said againgiving an only slightly self-detrimental laugh through it, his eyes pinching closed and the skin upon his browbone furrowing softly as he took in his own hilarity. Gods, he really couldn't seem to get himself together around the girl. 

Dante's eyes opened once again, his gaze meeting hers as he gave a soft, fond smile. "I ehm, I was just a bit lonely, figured I'd come say hello, so...hello" He couldn't stop his grin from spreading wider across his face as he finished up his sentence with a soft giggle, unafraid of acknowledging just how silly he must have sounded. He sniffed and looked down at the ground, clearing his throat before he looked back up at the girl, hoping she would give him a pass on his slightly embarrasing entrance.

Messages In This Thread