Haunted Wood You better run like the devil 'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone!
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The Spaniard listens to him speak first. I will most definitely volunteer. He’s fought them once and if he’s to die fighting them again, so be it. Though the whole idea is to not get caught so that’s how Santi would like to keep it unless, he has more help with him. He’s not trying to have a repeat of last time. 

Though he can tell his mate is seething with anger and, no doubt, has the desire to put an end to every wolf that remains in Ursus, he doesn’t want her doing anything rash. He doesn’t want her to go on the mission to gather intel. He believes she might take it a little too far and accidentally get caught making a rash decision. Though if she is persistent enough, Santi would at least want to accompany her.

Then he turns his steely gaze to Valour and chuckles darkly at his comment about getting caught. “I did, didn’t I?” He hums. “I volunteer.” He says louder this time. He want to get this ball rolling.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]