Swiftcurrent Creek U is for you and me
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The bat's complaining squeaks were muffled by her toes, the way his voice seeped into the base of her hand tickled her though causing her to pull her paw away while supressing a giggle. Maera had decided she hated bugs, but this one didn't look like one, nor did it feel like one. And besides until now, it had not tried to eat her face or to set her on fire so that was cool.

She lowered herself to the ground so she could admire the funny yet adorable face of the critter. She didn't dare to get too close though, she was still weary of the tiny brown blob. Her eyes were glued to the enormous ears that laid on top of the fuzzball's head. She smiled broadly as the bat continued to speak, this time pronouncing each and all of her sibling's names.

"SMUUUUSH" she sang happily while snapping her jaws next to the bat's face. Finally a name she could pronounce properly!

When the bat made his request Maera's eyes widened, she gasped so hard she might've just sucked the bat into her mouth. "Yes! Super friends! she specified, she was used to designating the adjetive super exclusively to her favorite things.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 27, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 27, 2014, 04:44 PM