The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie frowned he didn't like these words, they tasted bad. But what was he hoping for sunshine and rainbows? No... Life just was not like that, unless your name was Fox.

Ferdie nodded with a smirk I think so, but this Blue Willow wolf was able to keep Fox under paw at least for a moment. I hope the wolves of Blacktail Deer Plateau find out what Fox is before they lose Blue Willow very little did Ferdie Know Fox now completely had the reins over there.

Jace I have worse luck with love then I do with Water and that is saying something, Water and I just don't get along. You should have seen the day Ame and I discovered this place, lets just say the entrance was made out of necessity rather then function.

Ferdie deigned to answer Jace about the pups or the father business that was just a prelude to his hearts matters anyway. If the father came he would wait like the rest for the pups to be brought forth from the Den that is if this 'father' was allowed into the pack lands at all. They would not allow a trouble maker in and if Erika was hesitant at all that would be the end of that she was pack and family too now.

Ferdie sighed, I had hoped to delay my taking of a mate and alpha female until next spring perhaps I should stick to that plan. But I don't know if I can trust my heart or the females whom want it. immediately Hawkeye came to mind, the last female that wanted his heart tried to rip his heart out of his chest the only way she had ended up succeeding was though the pups that were his but not his, just like these pups were now. Only then that female had claimed they were his, which was still unfathomable since Ferdie is still a virgin...

I doubt Ame even wants to be my mate, She is a very good friend and I should not ruin that, I just said that she is prime alpha material, and I had hoped to eventually talk to her about becoming alpha and hoped that raising my pups wasn't going to be a burdening task. Ferdie frowned an expression upon his face like he sucked a lemon since he bared his soul to Jace and truly thought this.

Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM