Wild Berry Meadow prekär
33 Posts
Ooc —
Berries? He frowned as he looked, concerned that the child might've ingested something that could be hazardous to her health, but he didn't know enough about plants to tell what consequences they might've had on her. Hopefully, he thought, the pains in her stomach would be the worst of it. 

He sat up a bit, at first, when she approached- but this was simply a child, nothing more, so he lowered himself into a crouch to meet her eye-to-eye. He was warmed by her statement, glad that at least he'd caught her at an age where she might look upon a cougar and see something beautiful. Most of her kind saw him as an ugly threat simply because he had the potential to be such a thing. To her question, he nodded. "We eat meat. Same as you." He said, allowing his lips to remain parted just long enough for her to catch a glimpse of the fangs he had- but there was nothing malignant about the display, merely a benign demonstration to satiate her curiosity. She might liken them to those of her own kind- daggers for carnivores.

He sat up, then, once he figured she'd seen enough of his face to get accustomed to his looks. He didn't want his whiskers pulled or ears bitten, either, and he knew that children were wont to do so even just in play. "I live there," He said, moving aside and gesturing to the Mesa, which rose up in the distance, with its distinct, flat top. "That is my kingdom, and I am its king." He said.
Messages In This Thread
prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 26, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 27, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 28, 2020, 06:04 AM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 28, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 28, 2020, 02:35 PM