you were the one
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian didn't move, she had no idea the torment the young pup was going though and if she did she might compare it to her own. Nerian was still so very unsure if this was want she had wanted. Yes she had wanted it but was it really what she had actually wanted... Be careful what you wish for came to the forefront of her mind yet again.

Nerian seemed confused, Why would I do that right now? I am here with you, and I want to spend time with you. just because Rangar is my Husband now, doesn't mean I've changed. My priorities shifted a little but I am still the same wolf I always was She said that last part was less conviction for she didn't believe that, the wolf that was taken from northumbria long ago was not the same wolf that stood before Chrysanthemum now.

I know very well what has happened isn't fair to Thistle Cloud and I need to some how make it up to her, would you like to help me? I intend on making Stavanger Bay the richest for herbs but that means traveling and collecting them from other places and bringing them here too She hoped to distractify Chrysanthemum from the topic at hand and somehow show the young female that she was still interested in her as a wolf.

Messages In This Thread
you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 15, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 16, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 18, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 24, 2014, 04:57 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 30, 2014, 04:16 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - September 05, 2014, 03:31 PM