King Elk Forest could frame thy fearful symmetry?
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Bronco mentioned making a meal of the elk and Sugar huffed a quiet laugh, which hurt a little but not too much, thankfully. Fortunately, the joking ended there as Bronco steered the conversation elsewhere. He wanted to know if she was sticking around and invited her to come meet his younger siblings. She'd heard about them but had yet to personally acquaint with the pups, mostly because she couldn't bring herself to actually set foot beyond the copse's borders. It was just too painful still.

"I'm actually headed to the Frosthawks and I may hang out there a while," Sugar shared, hoping this was good news to him. It wasn't right next door but they both knew it wasn't far, either. "I want to spend some time with Avery and Crow, the others too. Finally get around to picking Raven's brain about all things medical." She'd learned a lot since her last try, yet it would still be awesome to train with the much more experienced medicine woman.

"Are they old enough to come to the borders?" she wondered in the next breath, deciding to check in before mentioning that there was no way she could bring herself to enter the copse.
Messages In This Thread
could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 23, 2020, 01:50 PM