Whitefish River I'm gonna getcha
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He was simply making the round around the border as per usual, nothing out of the ordinary as of lately - but he stumbled onto a haunting sight. A young woman who seemed sick, signs and symptoms he had seen too many times before in his time traveling and Hiero was not about to sit back and watch as this individual crossed into Kaistleoki borders. Even worse so, one of their members were already on site.

Moonshadow, step back! He commanded in a roar, running in to try and stop her from walking any closer to the individual he assumed was someone of importance to her. Putting his body between the black female and the outsider. She is sick, very sick. Don't go anywhere close to her. And he was absolutely serious about this... he wasn't even certain on how to deal with the situation as his heart drummed wildly.

How can he keep this threat from his home without putting himself in danger? I'm sorry, but you are going to have to leave. he turned to speak to the unfortunate soul, hoping they would listen and give him time to inform Ira that it was time to put someone down before it became a endemic.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:24 AM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - August 19, 2020, 01:21 PM