Whitefish River I'm gonna getcha
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Shit! He thought, seeing that the child had landed some kind of contact on the nightshaded woman, a kiss shouldn't be fatal and dangerous, was it? The skin had to be broken from his knowledge... She had to be watched carefully now too, just in case. His heart ached for the child and the mother, and yet, he couldn't break. There was no reasoning with this, it had to be done. 

As the child swung around and bared her teeth, even if she didn't snap and lunge, Hiero pushed back in hopes that Moonshadow would allow them more space between Hiero and the child, clearly unwilling to let Moonshadow go and get closer to the sick individual. Was there contact? He couldn't tell... someone would have to look him over and make sure there were no lacerations that could infect him now too. 

His heart beat wildly in his chest. 

This was beyond dangerous. 

I'm sorry Moonshadow, He didn't dare to take his eyes off of the young lady. This is one hundred percent fatal, and if she bites you, well... you would be in the same boat as she is. And it went without saying that Moonshadow had her own newborn to take care of, it was not worth the risk or a brief goodbye. Please? While you can, turn away? You don't want to bring more down with you, do you? he pleaded, clearly uninterested in getting violent in order to force her away.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moony - July 05, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - July 05, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:24 AM
RE: I'm gonna getcha - by Moonshadow - August 19, 2020, 01:21 PM