Wheeling Gull Isle I won't throw it all away, I won't say goodbye precious life
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The words sank themselves deep into her heart. When was the last time someone had told her they were proud?

"Minori I am proud of you. We couldn't have asked for a better daughter" 

Her mother had been the last, the night that she'd lost everything and everyone from home. Warmth seeped through her, expression softening as she returned the smile and bowed her head humble before the sea queen. "Thank you" her usually gruff voice softened the femininity below the hardened surface showing as she let her guard down just a little more. Another leader that was kind and stronger than she seemed..much like Liri. This time Minori had no plans to abandon her friend, she'd be loyal to Yuelong even if she lost everything here too. "Easy isn't a word I know..but don't worry. I'll be safe" she teased the woman to lighten the mood before reassuring her that she'd be cautious. The memory of the stillborn girl who would have been Deku's sister haunted her every time she felt the smallest bit of sickness. "How are you doing?" she wanted to check in on the woman, she hadn't seen too much of her since her children had been introduced to the pack and that fun game of hide and seek had been shared. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english