Gyrfalcon's Keep in the forests of the night
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She was quiet, then, for a contemplative moment where her ears splayed backwards. Forgiveness was a foreign concept for a life modeled after the pursuit of revenge, but.. these circumstances were worldly different. Her brother's words, don't lose each other, had come to her time and time again since, held terribly close to her heart and enough to send her across the valleys and mountains in search. There would be no arguing that fact from her, and perhaps, the wounds would heal enough to become forgiveness in full now that some doubt could be set aside. They both lived, after all, and that was more valuable to her than she could even say.

For the Moonspear wolves, she had tried to see both sides of this and still intended to toe that line, for plenty of purposes for now. I do not know what all they expect, besides some explanation. Betrayal in full may be heavy for it, given everything, but there is something there, no doubt.. Still, they may appreciate hearing it from you, for whatever it is worth, she sighed, but was soothed to know Praimfaya may make her case to them and hopefully before then, she herself could help soften the blow of it. It was mostly Hydra she had an interest in. The son had placed himself into the situation freshly too, giving her more to navigate. I will owe some explanation when I get back, but I do not think it will be anything they do not already know, she added, considering what the dark alphess had found out while Opalia had searched. Hydra may very well be the best lead I have on the wolf who did that to Dacio.. she spoke lowly, feeling it worth a mention to the wanheda--like an explanation that she owed to her, too.

Towards the description of the newest problem, she dipped a nod and matched it with a deepening frown. Of course some ugly cur was responsible. As for the partner, she simply kept that note stored away. There may be more details to unearth there. Still, she was happy to hear of a returned wound that did not sound kind; Praimfaya's looked troubling enough, but with the attendance of the two medics, Opalia did not fret on it extensively. Good. Not that there are a pair of them, but.. good she should not forget you soon, she added, feeling a touch suspicious that there might be more to find out regarding the wolves haunting that forest. Have you been traveling all this while? I met Sugar Glider on the coast, when I was searching a few weeks back.. and in exchange for me keeping a lookout for her misplaced comrades, she told me she would watch for you, too. I did not think you would need to meet her like this, though I am glad you did, she said, but was immensely thankful for the medic's apparent right time and place. She could only make her assumptions about the other, silvery stranger despite simply lumping her in alongside Sugar, for lack of anything better yet.
Messages In This Thread
in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - June 20, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - June 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - June 23, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by RIP Praimfaya - June 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - July 01, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - July 03, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - July 04, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - July 07, 2020, 02:45 PM