Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her eyes never left his face studying his expression as he spoke and deeming him genuine. The woman was reckless and acted on her own whims despite apparently allying herself with this man. Minori had no idea what Hua's plans were nor did she know much of anything happening behind the scenes except for the reports from Takara that everyone was leaving the island more frequently and their Empress had seemed angry. To her surprise the hint of a threat she gave was met with a response that was sheerly logical and though he returned the threat saying he'd defend her and others with him Yuelong's General could find no fault in the declaration. "I don't know if the others know about this. I personally don't feel inclined to report it" her eyes scanned the waste of meat and she walked with a confident gait, her eyes sliding back to his for a moment checking to ensure he'd stay where he was before she began to sniff at the meat. Her tail began to wag slowly as she found a good deal of it salvageable though it would need to be eaten soon. "This is such a waste" she hummed and lifted her head turning to look at him "Are you hungry? Take some with you at least otherwise it will rot. The rest will come home with me" she stuck her muzzle into the carcass and ripped free a chunk of rich meat for herself, stepping back while chewing to let the man approach the food if he so desired.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM