Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While he was musing over her kindness she was doing the same. With all the problems between their packs she knew Hua would have been pissed to catch this scenario. Minori would have been pissed and looked down on anyone else doing it normally. So why was she sitting here trying to have a pleasant conversation, trying to figure out what exactly this massive, intimidating man's deal was. His co leader was an impulsive, young, hotheaded woman who would only further the problems between Yuèlóng and The Saints and she'd met him while he looked pretty intent on ripping Aiolos's throat out. "Well...today it is nice to see you" she grabbed another chunk of Sea Lion and chewed her thoughts drifting back to Takara and her children and drifted to the various other children she knew lived on the island. "Maybe you don't but I'm the General in Yuèlóng" she took another bite and chewed thoughtfully "I have children now....I think that I would rather we not start fighting with other packs right now" she swallowed and then stood up looking around at the other scattered torn carcasses. "and not everyone who does bad is bad" she mused outloud thinking back to Higoro and how he'd changed, Cry and Shadewood keep..how it had almost caused the darkness in her to fester and spoil. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM