Stavanger Bay Tell me all of your secrets
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
More fish. It had been a while since he had some red meat, a good hunt to stretch his legs and get that adrenaline flowing - but he didn't mind fish or the act of fishing. He took it as a way to practice patience, and perfect the strike in grabbing the slimy scaley thing. Even if he did enjoy the fresh meal of a fish - he did miss the meaty taste of red meat, if only some would cross his path more than just a simple rabbit once in a while. The lapides didn't seem to quite like the seaside, perhaps it was time to move closer inland after today. 

A sigh.

To move. Despite the lack of different food to explore his taste buds, he did quite like it here. The sound of the waves crashing up on shore, the sea birds cawing in the distance, the salty smell in the air, it was refreshing. And the water did feel nice on hotter summer days. 

Then, a blackbird started flying over him. Probably looking to steal some of the flesh off of his recent catch's back. I'm not quite done with it yet. Annoyed he grumbled at the bird, unaware that someone else was approaching to investigate the fluttering.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 17, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Elijah - July 18, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 30, 2020, 03:36 AM