Hushed Willows build a hill on me; in my memory
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
It was time now to start meeting other wolves of the weeping forest, now that his wounds from the witch were all cleared up (those threads were back dated lmfao) and he no longer looked like some kind of weak little victim, Valium, now Cassidy to ease his position within the pack instead of sticking out with his Nightwalkers name, ventured around. This place was nice he supposed, green, alive, a lot of little critters for him to chase and kill. It was different than fighting with the other puppies, but this was fun too. 

In his little adventure in the heart of the lands, someone... something caught his eye. He knew who that was, like in the recesses of his mind he knew exactly who this was! Oh how he wanted to pounce on her, just as he did with her siblings back home, to assert his dominance in their own little ranking - but not now. What he saw instead was something far more interesting to do.

Sauntering up with a tail held high, he eyed the young girl with a sideways glance. What are you doing? Full of attitude as always, talking down to her like the little freak she and her siblings were.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
build a hill on me; in my memory - by Pestilence - July 19, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: build a hill on me; in my memory - by Valium - July 19, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: build a hill on me; in my memory - by Pestilence - July 19, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: build a hill on me; in my memory - by Valium - July 22, 2020, 08:55 PM