Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"This is just the way of life"

Fighting. Offense and Defense. Disputes. It was often how life turned itself upside down wherever she went. Minori had know this since she was a child, been prepared to lead her pack toward victory through strength and force her entire life. Yet...why did it feel so unescessary. She'd fought wolves who hadn't deserved it, she'd assaulted people in fact...but she wasn't a terrible person. She'd made mistakes and that day fighting him off of Aiolos....perhaps was just one of his. "If I judged you based on one fight and the wolf you chose to lead with you then i'd have to judge myself accordingly and I'd be terrible too" she wasn't hungry any more but began to try and work the carcass apart with her teeth to bring a good chunk of the rich meat back to Takara and leave the rest for the pack's caches. Pausing she spoke again calculating her words carefully "I didn't attack you because I have to keep myself healthy and you are...impressive to say the least. You very much could have gone for me with everything that's been done."  there it was again. Kind words poured from her maw as she regarded the brute with thoughtfulness instead of venom. Dealing with the downfall of her life because of her horrible actions and those of others had brought her to the point where she wanted more from life than violence and negativity. "You seem to be smart yourself. Yuelong has the strength to do damage regardless of how many children and mothers we have. Wherever your pack is now...as advice from someone who isn't trying to tear your throat's out, stay far from Yuelong. Do not come close to our beaches. It isn't fair for me to say that but I can't promise anyone else in my pack will think before they act" She looked him in the eyes her voice softening just a touch, she didn't want him to take offense to it as if it were a threat. It was just becoming more deeply imbedded into her mind that she did not support continuing to have issues with these wolves anymore. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM