you were the one
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
As an even smaller child Chrysanthemum, had never been prone to tantrums. Her expectations had always been neutral and, when chastised she had usually accepted without fuss. Perhaps that was the reason for her erratic outburst now. Whereas most would have screamed and stalked away, the juvenile was stuck in an awkward limbo. She didn't know what to do. She just wanted Nerian to get some sense. She wanted her to forsake the foolishness and come back home.

Reluctantly listening to the herbalist's response, her face remained tense. She wouldn't be consoled so easily. Not this time. Vanilla ears stiffened as they can forward and an irritated snarl was emitted. The last thing she wanted to hear was mention of Ragnar. To think Chrys had aspired to impress him! To gain his attention in the way that a daughter might. Her flesh burned over the ignorance of her previous assumptions. The hopelessness of her goal to fashion a family out of the two of them.

Although she had lagged somewhat, the solution finally occurred to Chrysanthemum. She wanted -no needed to go far away from Nerian. Pacing backwards while shaking her head, she failed to speak for a few moments. "I don't want any part of this ," she spat. "Why should I? You ruined what I wanted. I thought- I thought... but she couldn't say it. Not without force. She had always been scared to confess it out loud and now that it was too late the words were even heavier. "I thought- ...you wanted me like... a daughter.
Messages In This Thread
you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 15, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 16, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 18, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 24, 2014, 04:57 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: you were the one - by Chrysanthemum - August 30, 2014, 04:16 AM
RE: you were the one - by Nerian - September 05, 2014, 03:31 PM