Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Seafoam eyes slowly dropped to the smile on his lips and she felt a stir remembering Cry and Corvus...both brilliant lovers in different ways. Shoving the thought from her minf she stood taller and lifted her ears though the posturing was somewhat playful as she added a swish of her tail and there was a small glimmer of humor in her stern eyes "where I was born unless in a war calling for backup against one opponent is dishonorable. I would die on the beach if you'd have or I'd have won and you'd be free to go home" she spoke calmly and fell silent heeding the increase of intensity that was brought to his expression. Her eyes betrayed nothing but his words sank in deep...her thoughts strayed to the gentle Hua compare to the savage warrior she'd become as of late and she shook her head. Her family was Takara and their children, Orochi if he'd listen to sense and Deku...wherever he was if he lived. "If it comes down to that my family will not partake. If you do not hurt me, my wife or my children we leave it to Yuelong" disgraceful or not she wasn't willing to lose everything again including potentially her life. "That is all I can say about myself. I cannot speak for my alpha. She doesn't talk to me about any of it anyway aside from what I need to know" her own eyes became intense staring into his as if daring him to say something rejecting her personal peace offer. The Matsuyo family would not be harming Donovan's wolves if she had anything to do about it and she was certain Takara would rather steal away their children and take off then stay for a war. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM