The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
... Um. So, Akita is weird like that and don't mind her "sexy" comment okay? She's weird lol. >.< I also keep forgetting that's she's only like... 8 months barely. So now I kinda wanna change that... You think I should make her a year, instead? Yeah. Yeah, I'm making her a year old. Seriously IDK where this character is going she's totally stealing my responses and not letting me reel her in. Also, holy crap Akita stop writing so much!

"Well, Akita, I think I'm warrior enough for the both of us," Jace said, and Akita shuddered slightly in delight, slowly opening her eyes and looking at the male once again. Her eyes roved his body and she said, with absolutely no shame or hesitation, "Yes, you are. You certainly have the gorgeous, sexy muscular form and the scars of a warrior who has seen his fair share of battle... I bet you have stories to match those scars. Stories I would love to hear." She looked into his eyes, her own having become mischievous and twinkly, like she was hiding something, when really she was making no effort to keep the flirtation from her words and her postures. It wasn't that she actually wanted anything from him, except perhaps friendship. It was more that she was a free spirit, and in her mind she was older or younger than her true age, depending on life and the situations she was put into. And here in front of her now was a nice-looking male wolf who had given her the time of day and she was going to take that and run away with it if he would let her.

She kept her eyes trained on his, keeping their expression light and warm and joyful, the flirtation to a minimum, less like a woman talking to man, and more like a girl talking to her crush. She wanted fun and nothing more. She listened to his words and never took the smile from her face as she did so, never taking her eyes from his. Normally, wolves viewed lingering eye-contact as a challenge, but Akita didn't care of such things. In her heart she was free and lighter than air, floating along with the wind and flying with the birds in the sky. She gave a small sigh when he finished speaking. It always came down to, Could she fight and/or hunt?

"Well, of course I can hunt and fight, you silly boy," she said, and there was the tinkle of laughter in her voice, like wind chimes. "I just don't like to. And, in fact, I do enjoy Outrider missions. Exploring is one key to my happiness, much like breathing and sleeping and eating... and making love." Here her eyes sparked a bit, like the sun appearing in the sky after being trapped behind a cloud. Her flirtation was one key to her happiness, as well. "Tell me, Jace, one who is kissed by Night, Shadow, Ice, and Water. Have you a lover? Would you like one?" She laughed then, a genuine laugh, that filled her eyes and face with utter and pure joy. She was a wild and untamable girl who loved the world and nature and all the Earth had to offer. She hoped Jace would understand, and wouldn't turn her away...
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM