Rising Sun Valley that light that overwhelms me
14 Posts
Ooc —
She had no idea where she was going, ever since she had left The Sunspire. She didn't even know why she left the Sunspire. Basically everything was a mess and she was currently traveling through nowhere. Or at least what she thought as nowhere. She had been walking for days now, not bothering to waste her energy on running. The dense treeline had widened out to give space to the green plains that dominated the valley.

Prey scents filled her nostrils making her belly rumble. She crouched down, tail skimming on the grass as she stalked the rabbit, licking her lips at the thought of an easy meal. It seems that these rabbits did not even know that there were predators around. She would have laughed if she wasn't stalking one of the stupid creatures right now.

She leaped, jaws finding its mark, the rabbit fell limp in her mouth as she sank her white-sharp fangs into its neck. A smile found its way to her face as she gobbled it up, she was about to hunt again when wolf scents drifted towards her nostrils. But she smelled no borders of claimed land, were they fellow loners who had also found their way to this strange new place?

She followed the newest scent that led her into what seemed like the entrance of paradise. Even if it wasn't a mountain, she felt right at home. Gentle rolling hills surrounded great plains and thick woodlands were dotted around the territory, as far as she could see. She stared for long minutes before realizing the wolf's whose scent trail she had followed was here.

"Hello?" she called out, gray eyes blinking slowly at the grayscale male.
Messages In This Thread
that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - September 01, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - September 02, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - September 02, 2014, 05:14 AM