Rising Sun Valley Without you to hold, I'll be freezing.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Although she loved her father very much, a large part of her resented that her mother alone had not been enough for him. Her parents had never been formally mated; they shared no surname, and all of Xerxes' children bore the those of their mothers. Now, with the idea of being mated to Shadow on a traditional sense and with the potential to rear a litter of her own, Paarthurnax was not sure which way their surnames would change, or if their offspring would inherit hers, his, or both.

It was easy to tell that the thought of becoming a mother was important to Paar. Having been unsettled through her first heart cycle, she had not pursued any potential mates despite her overwhelming hormones that made her yearn to reproduce. And now that the heart of Summer was fading gradually and the days were growing shorter, in the coming months she would find herself receptive once more. This time, she did not need to hold herself back. This time, she would have the stability of a pack to support her, and a duty as a wife.

"It's probably better that I seek them out on my own," she said gently, smiling apologetically. As much as she enjoyed her time with Shadow, searching for her herbs to store was something she always preferred to do alone. It was nothing personal, she simply enjoyed taking her time to scout the land, and it would be easier to create a mental map without the distractions of a companion. She felt him stiffen at the mention of finding the right spot for her whelping den, and she couldn't help but laugh. "Does the idea of being a father intimidate you?"
Messages In This Thread
Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 06:38 AM