Rising Sun Valley that light that overwhelms me
14 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, sad that I didn't make it...

"Hello to you too? What brings you here to my land?" Wait, his land? She had not scented any border markers, a look of fear flickered over her dark face and she was about to back off when he spoke again. "Soon-to-be land, I mean. After all you can't smell the border markers can you? Because there ain't no border markers. At least, not just yet" She let out a sigh of relief as the words crossed her mind. Soon-to-be land, did he mean he was going to establish a pack here? In this beautiful place? She wanted to join him immediately but restrained herself, first she needed to know a bit more about him. "You scared me for a moment there, I thought I had crossed into claimed territories."

She smiled at him briefly, "Well I had but I crossed into soon-to-be claimed territory." she replied grinning. "Beautiful isn't it?" Gray gaze met his platinum ones before turning to look at the view again. She would literally die to live here just because of its beauty. The shimmering river that ran through the valley, softly rolling hills shading the area of the burning hot sun and there would be shelter from the sun in some of the thick woodlands that dotted the plains.

"Yes, indeed it is. I would love to live here just because of its beauty."
Messages In This Thread
that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - August 31, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - September 01, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Raven Nightclaw - September 02, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: that light that overwhelms me - by Shadow - September 02, 2014, 05:14 AM