The Sunspire Heart sings loudest of all
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Edited on an ending!

She ducked her head a bit at his praise, and had she no fur to hide it, she would have been bright red from it. "I'm sure your voice is beautiful," she responded. She loved to sing but truly there were others out there with much more beautiful voices than she! She just felt fortunate that she was able to do so.

He sang a song of his own, his voice a pleasing baritone. It was clear and strong, so she listened to the song with pleasure. When he finished, she thumped her tail appreciatively, grinning. "Not true, your voice is wonderful!" She laughed, nudging him. "That song was beautiful, I'd not heard it before." That was one thing she had not done much of, exchanging songs with the places she traveled. Much could be learned from the music of a location, though, for such songs could hold the histories of a place. Perhaps she would begin searching for such things. She always did like hearing about places and those who lived there.

"Thanks for showing this to me Ferdie, it's wonderful! Perhaps sometime we could do another duet." She smiled happily at the Alpha, then departed. There were some fish in the mountain streams that were calling her name.
Messages In This Thread
Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 04, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 04, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 10, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Heart sings loudest of all - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:55 AM