Fox's Glade Into my garden
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
There was a sudden rustle in the grass and even before the white witch's feet hit the ground, Oryx had scurried back a few paces, lowering herself into a defensive crouch. Her silver-tipped hackles bristled, and she dared to show her teeth once in a silent warning, but did not growl- as her voice was stolen away by the sudden realization that she was now face-to-face with the very same female who had trespassed into Easthollow territory. She was still fairly sure the female hadn't done any harm...But she'd been chased out with such  ferocity that she was led to suspect that her packmates felt she'd had ill intentions. Now, though- in neutral territory, and all by herself...She was certain hostility wasn't the answer.

It was with a patronizing, sickly sweet voice that she was addressed, so she pulled herself up a little from her crouch, but remained stiff and defensive still as she eyed the female warily. "You're the trespasser," She said quietly. Oh how she wished Greyback was there to materialize out of nowhere, if nothing else than to lend his imposing appearance that might frighten the female off. There was something off about her- and she felt suddenly singled out and alone.
Messages In This Thread
Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 23, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - July 26, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 29, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 01, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 01, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 08, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 10, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 10, 2020, 08:45 PM