The Grey
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scimitar's eyes roved over the swarthy form of the stranger ̶ the male rose to meet him, and quick inspection told the tawny wolf that the two were not far apart in age. HIs tail swept behind him like a proud banner, though his stance was more or less neutral. He held no true rank in this pack yet, and given his new companion's own posture, he could only assume Muirrin had only recently accepted him as well. Tuatha De, after all, was a newly formed pack.

HIs muzzle bent down in a quiet greeting before levelling. Blinking his aqua eyes as the wolf introduced himself as Luka, Scimitar was about to give his own name in turn when the other offered to hunt for him, believing he had approached him for a meal. Blinking, there was a pregnant pause in the air -- Scimitar felt his lips twitch with a smirk at the thought of another offering to hunt for him, though suppressed the laugh that tempted to rise from his chest. "That's quite alright. I can manage to find a meal for myself.." There was a small pause of silence as a crooked grin came to his ivory muzzle then, hoping his pack mate did not take his words as sarcasm. "I am Scimitar."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The Grey - by Luka Iva - October 01, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - October 03, 2013, 03:44 PM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - October 03, 2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 08, 2013, 06:42 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 09:09 AM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 11, 2013, 09:42 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 22, 2013, 07:16 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 22, 2013, 02:53 PM