The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not know how to take the femme before him. To say he was not used to flirting would be a major understatement, he didn’t understand it period. It was as fathomless to him as a bottom less pit. He imagined when the time came for him to court someone, he would bumble through it badly and he would probably embarrass himself more than once, but he would try and if the femme that he chose looked past it, well they’d get a good man. He liked to think so anyway.

Jace chuckled at her words, she really didn’t have a problem with speaking her mind, no matter how incredibly insane it sounded. yes he is one of those. Yes too bad I was just beginning to like you too. He shot her another boyish grin, hoping he was getting the hang of her carefree answers, at least a little bit. He guessed most of what she would say he would have to sort through and pick at the nuggets of knowledge that she offered. He winked back at her, canting his head to the side when he did so.

Jace froze having never been asked that question before, Would it be acceptable to say all of it? Though truth be told I like right after the thunderstorm when it is all quiet, as if a hush has descended. The earth smells clean and new, and its cool, but not super cold and it’s not too warm, it’s just right. The leaves are glistening and the ground is damp. I like it then.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM