The Sunspire Heart of the Goddess
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I know right. Reminds me of my mom though so it makes me happy. I think I may have inadvertently made Akita sort of Wiccan in my head... Lol.

"If you're cursing the land or something, I'd rather know up front," came a young, almost annoying-sounding voice from behind Akita. She turned and looked at the young girl, one who she didn't even realize was older than her, for Akita had essentially no grasp on time and how it worked. She knew it was there, and that it was like a river, ever-flowing. But beyond that, time meant nothing to her. For all she knew, the river could be flowing in all directions at once, and flooding the Etherial Plains. So, to her, Time was a jumbled mass in her brain, and she could be a thousand years old if she wanted to be.

The girl's comment made her laugh, and her laugh was like wind chimes once again, tinkling like a fairy's laugh. Her golden eyes, warm and inviting, looked to the one who had made her laugh so and said, "Is that what I am doing, silly goose? No. I am merely singing a chant for the morning and Earth Goddess. In fact, as opposed to cursing the land, I am probably helping it become more fertile. I do not enjoy the chants that curse. I avoid them like the plague unless they are necessary." She sat down now, getting comfortable, and let her eyes wander in no particular direction: the sky, the ground, the stream, the silly girl before her. "Clearly you know nothing of the Goddess -- or the God, for that matter. That is alright, though. Not all must know. It is enough that some know."

She was silent then, done with her small speech, and unaware that she had been blabbering in the first place. And only the sound of the water broke the silence.
Messages In This Thread
Heart of the Goddess - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Heart of the Goddess - by Kipling - August 31, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Heart of the Goddess - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Heart of the Goddess - by Kipling - September 07, 2014, 05:01 PM