The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
She keeps getting weirder... I think she's insane literally... Ah well. They're fun characters to play. Ahaha. Last post from me because Akita feels like leaving... IDK.

Akita smiled one of those smiles that made her whole body lighter, like the Goddess had come down and filled her with Moon Energy. "That is very true," she said to Jace, looking at him as if he were not really there, as if he were see-through. She didn't mean to do that. It sort of just happened. Her eyes seemed unable to focus sometimes, because they wanted to be everywhere at once. "I like it after it rains. It makes me feel refreshed."

Suddenly, without another word, the cream-white she-wolf rose to all four paws and drifted away farther up the mountain, as if floating. She did, however, pass close to Jace and attempt to rub her tail along him in an almost-seductive manner before continuing to float by. She had an urge to see the view from the top of the mountain and it was a long climb, so she figured she'd best start now.
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM