Neverwinter Forest I'm an accelerant, baby
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
All Welcome 
His little sprint along the coast had brought him nothing but misery. As he returned home, the blood continued to trickle from his nose which was quite obviously broken or in the very least, fractured from the puncture wounds left behind by Mahler's powerful canines. If all went well, he might learn from this experience, to keep his mouth shut during fights- as Mahler's canines had pierced both his hard palate into the nasal cavity, and down through the bridge of his nose as well. His muzzle was swollen and distorted, and made his eyes look even more small and sunken than usual; especially with the dour expression he now bore, as he very much regretted entering the fray to begin with. 

Not knowing what else to do to fix his muzzle, he found his way to a stream, and plunged his face down into the water, hoping it might help wash away some of the blood and open up his nasal cavity. Instead, he felt water rush in, and trickle down through the puncture wound in the roof of his mouth, which made him gag and curse from the pain. He sneezed several times, spraying blood into the stream, and growling in agony. Out of all the wounds he'd ever received- including having his tail more or less bitten clean off- this was definitely the most annoying wound he'd ever had. But at least the sneezing had forced some of the dried blood out of his muzzle, and while he still couldn't breathe in through his nose without inhaling spatters of blood, he at least had a bit of the pressure removed. 

Unable to do much else but wait for the bleeding to stop, he sat at the edge of the stream, with his head lowered, mouth open and blood dripping regularly from his nose, mourning the fact that he could no longer use mouth-breather as an insult without seeming like a hypocrite.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 11, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Caerus - August 27, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm an accelerant, baby - by Miriam - August 27, 2020, 11:40 AM