The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Jace ... the title seemed fitting for her... Ahaha.

Akita had recently gotten into the habit of dancing during the day. Well... dancing as best a wolf could. Mostly, it meant walking with a pronounced swagger, swinging her rump in the air, tail constantly wagging. She heard music in the air all around her and just had to dance. She would begin humming some tune or other, and then break out into full singing. The songs were wordless most of the time, unless they were Pagan/Wiccan chants, but it didn't matter that they were wordless. She had to sing and dance. She was full to the brim with joy and wanted to share it with the world.

And this is what she was doing when she nearly bumped into Jace. (She had a bad habit of not paying any attention to where she was going). She stopped at the last second, and her heart went a-flutter when she saw who it was. The big boy who didn't know how to flirt. Her eyes, which already smiled like a thousand suns, only grew brighter in his presence. "Jace," she said, and her voice was full this time, not like a breeze at all, but more like a church bell, strong and beautiful, calling all to her. "Dance with me!"

She continued her dance, going back to singing wordlessly, a happy tune. She kept her eyes on him as she pranced a small circle around him, laughter filling her face even as it bubbled over into her singing.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM