Firefly Ravine when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
He picks his way forward over the soft terrain delicately once an acknowledgement is given, his eyes finding the stranger's face in the dark as they begin to speak A crooked smile tugs at his maw in response to their first words; Dante find himself having so much small-talk, these days. It's the nice thing, he thinks. He's polite, so every stranger speaks to him with a sort of half-baked politeness rather than actually divulging anything about their lives or posing any raw questions for him. The stranger does not offer him the nicety of small talk. He's never been more grateful. 

We're a family, he murmurs as he draws up to just several feet away from the stranger, meeting their viridian gaze as he settles into a comfortable sitting position. Founded by faeries. We're peaceful folk, I believe. I like to think that if there's really good and bad that we're afforded the graces of the good side. You're a traveller, right? The question is posed just as he flicks his gaze over their obsidian coat, inhaling once more and again finding no strong traces of other wolves on his pelt. Dante's head tilts slightly as he observes them, eyes narrowing with curiosity where he watches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart - by Dante - August 16, 2020, 06:22 PM