The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
AKITA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO POOR JACE? STOP IT. I'm having way too much fun with her...

Akita smiled widely as she watched Jace watching her, and felt an urge to slow her dancing down to something more... flirtatious. So she did. Without a moment's thought. She slowed and swayed her hips a bit more, wagged her tail a little less. "What do you mean you don't know how to dance?" she asked, voice a bit lower and more sultry. "Everyone knows how to dance. Only, not many wolves do it. Want me to teach you?"

She took a pawstep towards him, slowly, wondering where to begin. "Everyone dances a bit differently," she began. "You just have to move your paws." She pranced in place, going back and forth in front of him. "Like when you're happy and running to greet someone. Make your steps lighter." She gave him a once-over, grinning. "Of course, you're a big, muscular, sexy wolf so I don't know how light you could make your steps... Hmm..."

She continued making small circles around the boy as she thought. "Perhaps," she began again, "pretend you're in combat, only make it fake combat. Make exaggerated movements with me, like a mock battle, except slower and not aggressively. That's a form of dancing, too."
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM