The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I and Jace think she's fascinating

Jace was a little blind sided when she slowed her form down, and talked to him all husky and low. He laid his ears back to his skull, unsure how to take her flirtations. He didn't want to read into them, but lets just lay the line down, he was an adolescent male, who was being flirted with by an adolescent female. It made his blood run hot, it was the way of the world. And anyone who knew him, knew he preferred the petite femmes to the ones closer to his size. Ermm...ummm....okay.. he swallowed swiftly and watched her trying to see if he could mimic her movements, while trying very hard to tamper down any less than friendly thoughts.

Jace stared at her Umm i don't run to greet anyone I walk. he was a more serious wolf by nature. He didn't run anywhere unless it was too a fight or on a hunt or just to run. He shuffled his paws, and looked down trying to make sure he was doing it correctly, he felt silly and a little bit awkward.

His ears perked forwards at her next words and he cuckled low and he did what she had stated. He laid his ears flat to his back and though he would have to go slow as to not agitate his wounds he moved as if he was moving to feint right. He then moved left and lifted one paw and jabbed. Shoulder muscles rippled across back as he lightly side stepped and shifted turning around.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM