Moonspear it seems that we weathered the storm
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Nodding to Osiris, she did want the pack to know--and his mother, first and foremost. She would help get the word to her pack, Opalia trusted. I agree. It seems best to keep a lookout, and be safe when traveling beyond the mountain too, she said, thinking wolves going alone especially were at risk. It sounded to her like that was why Praimfaya had been jumped like she had been, also thanks to being where the pair had laid some type of claim, apparently. I do not know how long she will be healing, but I did advise that when she is ready, and able.. to come, she added in a lower voice, and finished with a slow exhale. It was up to Praimfaya to follow through on that or not, but really, she did not know what would come of such a meeting exactly.

On the other topic: Frosthawk, Desdemona mentioned, and Opalia kept that piece with a slow nod. It was something, at least, and likely the best tie on Sugar Glider that she would have for now. Just.. wherever she went, the pale Drakru hoped she knew how grateful she was for her efforts.

Thank you, both of you. If it is all you'd like to know for now, it's been a long few days.. I could use a real rest, I think, and I do intend to carry my news to your mother if you do not get there first, she said lowly as well, mostly to Osiris in the end--unless he had more questions, she was thinking about receding into cover, and sleeping a deep sleep; she could finish regrouping after that now that she didn't feel like she was rushing around, or feeling simply overcome.
Messages In This Thread
it seems that we weathered the storm - by Opalia - July 14, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: it seems that we weathered the storm - by Opalia - July 21, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: it seems that we weathered the storm - by Opalia - August 07, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it seems that we weathered the storm - by Opalia - August 18, 2020, 12:39 AM