She's like "oh my god"
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Sorry about the wait, I suck.

Her reaction time was impeccable, and he found amusement in her display. Cara had certainly did a number to her, though the same certainly went in reverse. He eyed her openly, putting to memory those scant details where flesh and blood stood clean from the pitch black inkwell of her body. She put on a good show, but Mordecai was disinterested in it. Instead he looked beyond her to the weaving and distorted slopes of the foothills, wondering if he would see anything, or anyone else watching in the distance.

There was nothing. Nothing that he could pick out, and his attention wheeled back to the usurper.

“You're in no state to be giving commands.” He lacked malice in his words, though an indescribable fury did burn within him. If she moved to force him, he had decided he would only add to her wounds. But if she didn't, then he had no intentions of attempting to put her down. In a way that he had an uncertain feeling with, she had done them a favor by putting Jinx out of her misery. Yet it should have been theirs to do, not an outlier from who knew where. They had been lucky, he thought, to have at least kept Jinx contained within their borders. What he didn't know was that they hadn't, at least at one point or another.

“Who are you?” He knew what she thought she was, could tell that she intended to try and keep it. But what he didn't know was who she was, and perhaps why she had been brazen enough to try in the first place.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - August 19, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - August 19, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - August 20, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - September 01, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Ptarmigan - September 09, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: She's like "oh my god" - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 11:57 PM