The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
:D Akita and I both love Jace. Though, Akita loves him in a more insane way than I do lol. What's funny is that IRL I hate dancing.

Being a wolf -- albeit a slightly crazy wolf -- meant that Akita could feel Jace's... sensual tension as she flirted with him, and that made her positively bubbly. She smiled happily as he started to get the hang of dancing, and praised him with a, "There ya go! You're gettin' it!" She began playing along with his mock-battle dancing, prancing to one side, then the other to avoid his jab and movements. She spun 'round when he did, then advanced slowly with a jab of her own, twirling away at the last second and then coming close to him, attempting to brush her side against his.

Although much of it was flirtatious, and she wasn't trying to hide that -- for most dances with partners of the opposite gender had to hold some form of sexuality in them -- there was also a spiritual side to the moves, a way to free herself from her body by making movements that were light and airy. She who had no inhibitions knew how to make life fun, and one way was dancing. She kept her eyes trained on Jace and his body as they moved, and she continued her attempts at lightly and teasingly touching him. She was one-part simply enjoying the dance, and one-part gauging his reaction to her, wondering if he'd push her away or draw her closer...
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM