The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace seems to be well liked thus far :) I like to dance, but I can't so i usually reserve it for when i'm cleaning house and the only thing that can see is my broom and mop and they don't judge

Being that he was a warrior born, he didn't have to think much on the steps he was taking. So he could take in everything else, and it was a lot to take. His sensory modes were going haywire and the minute she brushed aside him, it felt like a hot iron had zinged up his sides. He wasn't used to such physical proximity, but it didn't necessarily bother him.

He shot her a quick grin and moved swiftly a flurry of pawsteps as he whirled and twirled as if fighting a foe. He moved his head one way and another as if he was shaking something and then he twirled his tail around her side and then backed up panting and teasing. A teasing glint in his eye. He was having fun, but he was also starting to hurt and he knew he had to slow his robe. So with a sigh he shifted his feet, drew his own tail across her chin and sat down holding his right foreleg and paw up a bit. he chuckled that was fun. but my injury hurts, I have to quit I'm sorry Akita.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM