The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Every brush of her tail or side was felt by the boy. He had no qualms of saying that he was well aware of her. It didn't really help that she was so tiny compared to him, that he was afraid of breaking her if he accidentally stumbled on her.

He shifted to catch her, because she looked like she was going to fall, but she kept her footing. he watched as her sunny disposition fled, and he felt like the worlds largest jerk for being the reason. Jace nudged her gently with his head. No need to worry, i know my boundaries and i know them well. I am fine I quit before it hurt it further. Trust me, and i would have danced had you told me not too anyway. I'm not very good at listening to healers. He gave her a small grin, merely jesting he listened when he needed too.

He perked his ears forward No one really knows what's wrong it's on the inside. I was in a fight a few weeks ago and something pulled or twisted or tore inside my chest and foreleg. We have been using the hot springs, some pain lessening herbs and lots of rest. he grew quiet then, a few had looked at it Aleera, Vienna, Nightingale, but he wasn't sure if it would be considered looked at by a healer, because none of them carried the trade, though they knew what they were doing none the less.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM