The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
*is stealing your seaweed binding idea from Blue helping Perry when he broke his leg*

Akita listened with an attentive ear as Jace told her what had happened and how they were treating him. "It sounds like you tore some muscles in your chest and leg. You shouldn't be walking on that leg at all, or really doing much of anything, most especially dancing. Since it's in your chest, as well, even small movements can tear the muscles further, and cause more damage, more pain, and more time to heal." She stopped talking then, examining the leg he held and his chest area.

"Are you using poppy seeds for pain? If you are, you shouldn't be. Those can become addictive and cause all sorts of added problems. You should be using something like... prairie dock, to help with pain, and ironweed, which'll strengthen your blood in case you're bleeding internally. That can happen sometimes with muscle strain, if you tear something..." Now she was mostly talking to herself, trying to think...

She looked up at Jace. "Would you let me bind your leg? It needs to be held still so it can heal properly. Not tightly bound, only loosely. If we were close to the ocean, I could use seaweed, but since that's not available, I'll have to use strands of sweet grass, soaked in water. I won't if you don't want me to, but it may help your leg heal faster and keep it from tearing the muscles any further."
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM