The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Fade here?

Akita smiled as he lifted his paw a bit more. "No, silly," she said. "I can't do it now. I've got to collect the sweetgrass first, and that may take a while, as there doesn't seem to be any on the mountain. I may have to go searching for some. I know there's a vale nearby, and there's probably a lot down there. Sweetgrass like cooler, damp climates."

She stood up from examining his leg and paw and said, "I think I'll go and collect the grass now. I'll feel better about all this the sooner your leg gets wrapped. I'll call on you after I've collected what I need, alright?" She smiled again, and her eyes were back to their bright and cheery expression. She was back to being slightly crazy, too. It seemed her joy and her insanity went hand-in-hand (or, in this case, paw-in-paw).

"It was nice to dance with you, Jace. I hope we can do it again some time. After you're healed." She gave him a mock-glare and a serious expression. "I mean it, now. No foolin' around with your chest and leg like that!" Then, with a single wag of her tail back-and-forth, she leaned in and attempted a light kiss on his cheek, before bounding away to the northwest, in the direction of Northstar Vale.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM