Honeyed Pasture and the gulls gave me my singing voice
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
yunxu has never been a good liar, but that doesn't stop him from living in the hope that next time will be different. tadashi isn't fooled for a second, and the seawolf's ears flatten under his gaze. he tucks his muzzle protectively over the curve of his shoulder, scruff prickling.

it isn't that he doesn't want help. but his leg aches, he's exhausted, and the fights have left him on edge. not even the exaggerated sweep of the man's expressions and movements can set him at ease, if he'd ever been set at ease at all.

still quiet, yunxu watches the man pace. he's no less eager, but maybe a bit more...impatient. annoyed? for a heartbeat yunxu calculates his chances of just walking around him, but that would be more aimi's conduct than his own.

...it was likely she would have been happy to accept his help in the first place. she'd never been as wary as he was, but even he can see nothing wrong in telling the truth -- or part of it.

"not far?" as though he has any idea where he is or how much walking he has left to do. "i look for neverwinter. was told it past this meadow."
sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Yunxu - August 17, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Tadashi - August 17, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Yunxu - August 17, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Tadashi - August 19, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Yunxu - August 19, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Tadashi - August 21, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: and the gulls gave me my singing voice - by Yunxu - August 23, 2020, 10:39 PM