Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
Haoming hadn't expected to be approached - to be fair, she was severely offputting and rude and liked to be alone. So she didn't know why anyone would want to talk to her in the first place. The girl spun around at the unsual greeting, wrinkling her muzzle and preparing to bite back a retort, but... well, he hadn't really done anything rude. And he wasn't the guy that looked like her, either - her dad, apparently. Weird. She'd never thought about the fact she had a dad before, but she knew she didn't like it. 

Hallo.

What a weird way to say that word. Common tongue was difficult at the best of times, but that was even odder than usual. Which wasn't to say she didn't like it - his voice was actually a bit pleasant. Which was probably why she wasn't immediately angry with him. 

"H-hello," she greeted in return, multicolored eyes scanning the boy over before she turned to kick the rock again. She missed her home, and missed not having to worry about running into strangers all the time. "D'you got-gotta place t-to go?" It took immense concentration not to stutter every word, but she liked to think she was improving on her own speech.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 26, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM