King Elk Forest the sun goes down
i live under a black sun
19 Posts
Ooc —
A disbelieving rumble sounded in Piety's throat at the promise of two small meals for the price of one. He did not doubt her skills, but her commitment to the project was another matter. He was sure that after spending a few hours catching the first rabbit, she'd feed him a hearty IOU instead of a second.

His tail wagged slowly all the same.

Irritation aside, he was always satisfied when he returned to Neven and found her safe; blue eyes bright. Her whinging only meant that she was healthy, if not bored. "I would have already brought you something to eat, if you'd ever learn to keep it down," the pitch obelisk drawled. He felt no eagerness about returning to the brunt of the rain, but he was not yet spent -- as a creature made for long distances.

"I passed over a few deer-paths back there," he said, motioning eastward. "It is more of them than usual in this area, from what I can tell. Likely to be a number of fawns in the herd..." This was Piety's way of convincing himself the trip could be worth it, though it was reasonable to assume that his eager companion would have insisted on going even without a good lead to follow.

"Shall we?" Piety motioned for Neven to take the lead in their foxtrot.
Messages In This Thread
the sun goes down - by Neven - August 26, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 26, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 27, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 27, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 28, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 28, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 01, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 04, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 27, 2020, 11:41 PM