Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
She'd wanted to be mad today, darn it. This guy was too nice to be mean to. The girl sighed through her nose and nodded her head to his inquiry - she'd help look for a place for them to shelter. Bicolored eyes scanned through the undergrowth as they walked. The forest was... pretty, she guessed, but she still desperately missed the ocean and the openness of the island. Maybe they could go home soon, she thought, dark ears swivelling to the boy as he spoke again.

Haoming's brows raised at the sight and a crooked smile grew on her maw. What a strange-looking tree. But it didn't really matter what it looked like, did it? There was ample shelter beneath the spindly roots. 

"I li-like it," she announced, padding over to sniff at the roots experimentally before crawling underneath. The moss was slightly damp beneath her paws, but it was far better than the mud outside. She settled down and stretched her paws out, making sure to leave enough space for the darker wolf to come in if he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 28, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM