Swiftcurrent Creek stalker
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
It didn't take long to locate him. A dark, leggy creature unfolded itself from its resting place and approached her - smirking, of course, because that was the sort of wolf Swiftcurrent Creek tended to attract. Shadow's sneering face swam before the girl's eyes, and for a split second she wanted to ask what the flying fuck her new recruit was grinning at, but found the strength not to from somewhere.

There was something off about him. Not the literal, rotten meat kind of 'off' - nor was he unpleasant to look at in any way. He was a wolf in his prime, with a handsome face, strangely pink nose, and piercing, silvery eyes. He had the presence of mind to dip his head, and Bazi rewarded him with a gentle wag of her tail. He was very fluffy... a little like that swamp-smelling loner that belonged to the Sunspire now - what was his name? Had they exchanged names? Whatever. She cocked her head to one side, appraising this mysterious character with her stormy blue eyes.

"I was, but now I can't think of what I wanted to say, so.. want to do something? Hunt? ..dig a hole?" Bazi was particularly fond of digging holes. It took a long time, it was exhausting, and it was totally, utterly pointless.
Messages In This Thread
stalker - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: stalker - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: stalker - by Leon - September 04, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: stalker - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: stalker - by Bazi - September 05, 2014, 03:06 PM