Little Goat Mountain Lost
39 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Lord I hate reading back on my phone post replies and seeing so many wrong auto corrects. XD

A hard blink, eyes trailing her up and down again. Odessa was uncomfortable of course by this, being stared down not only by a complete stranger by a woman of her...caliber no less. Odessa doesn't bother to correct her rudeness, just as the young one doesnt bother commenting on the 'young girl' bit she didnt like. Things seemed civil, for now, and Odessa desperately needing to find her barings wanted it to remain that way. 

As the pale girl's scarred muzzle lifts to present the chain of mountain range, the old woman odds. Brightly yellowed eyes looking over the cliffs, from smaller rolling hills here and to some more towering rocks, topped with white at their peaks. 

Not at all. She admits, turning back to the scarred woman. The curse of her hard life shown over her coat, marred. The High Elk had not blessed her livelihood and likely never would. Just made my way from the plains just there. She gestures to the southeast. My home, you see, was burned. Ironic that I made it to such waterlogged lands. She couldnt help the bit of chuckle and shake of her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Odessa - August 21, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - August 30, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - August 30, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 01, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - September 02, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - September 12, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 13, 2020, 04:41 AM